At CACM Accountants we provide a wide range of Accountancy Services for SME Businesses. Working across a variety of industry sectors, we can help take the pain out of your end of year accounts and tax returns.
• Sole Trader Accounts
• Partnership Accounts
• Rental Accounts
• Audit exempt statutory accounts
• Tax compliance
Contact our SME team now at info@CACMaccountants.ie to find out how we can help you.
High Potential Start Up’s
– Are you headquartered and controlled in Ireland?
– Do you have a new or innovative product or service that can trade to international markets?
– Is your company capable of creating 10 jobs in Ireland?
– Is your company led by an experienced management team?
– Is your company less than five years old?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, you should contact us now to discuss your business concept, your plans for the business and your development needs.
Supports and funding are available in Ireland for a wide range of activities, so whether you are just thinking about your new business or if you are looking at expanding into new markets, our experienced team at CACM Accountants can help you identify the right supports and options available for your business.
We can prepare business plans and financial projections, prepare funding applications and audit grant claims.
If you are an entrepreneur from outside of Ireland interested in setting up in Ireland, you too may be able to avail of many supports and services available. Go to our International Section to learn more about setting up your business in Ireland.
For more information grants and supports available, contact us now at info@CACMaccountants.ie
Every year, companies are required to produce financial statements that provide information about their financial position and performance. For those organisations that require an audit for statutory purposes, CACM Accountants provide the highest quality in audit and reporting services.
• You are communicated with on a regular basis.
• We communicate with your finance team.
• We meet the requirements of the companies act on your behalf.
• Asses your businesses financial strengths & weaknesses.
• We make improvement recommendations.
• We ensure you get value for your audit.