If you have rental income, investment income, foreign income or are in receipt of maintenance payments, then you will need to complete a tax return.

Our personal tax services include:-

– Income tax compliance services for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and company directors
– Considering the impact of high earners restrictions.
– Advising individuals coming to work in Ireland and Irish individuals travelling abroad to work
– Tax efficient remuneration and salary packages
– Tax health checks

Contact our dedicated tax team now at info@CACMAccountants.ie