We help businesses to maximise their earnings, minimise their tax and plan for the future.
Your business is an asset that needs to provide you with a return for all of the work you have invested in it. If you wait until you decide to retire, with no plan or strategy in place, you may find that you won’t get the return you were hoping for. This could be down to high taxes and not being able to avail of any reliefs to reduce down the tax cost. Regardless of what stage in business you are at, it’s never too early to think about creating and managing wealth from your business.
- Do you need to know if your business is operating as efficiently as it can?
- Are you claiming all allowable business expenses?
- Are you claiming all tax free benefits and reliefs you are entitled to?
- Is your business organised and structured to be as tax efficient as it can be?
- Should you be operating your business as a limited company?
If you don’t know the answer to any of these questions, you need to talk to us.
To ensure that you do not miss an opportunity that could substantially reduce the tax costs associated with a transaction, it is important to get advice before the fact. Many reliefs are subject to specific criteria being met and so need to be checked in advance.
Ways in which we can help you create and manage your wealth include the following areas:
- Advise on best structure for your business
- Buying or selling a business
- Buying or selling a property
- Availing of Entrepreneurs Relief
- Retirement planning
- Passing on a family business
- Inheritance planning
- Releasing cash from your company tax efficiently
For our personal tax clients, we provide a range of tax compliance services including personal income tax returns, to support and assist you in implementing the tax strategies.